Tuesday 9 May 2017

Experimental Lighting Shoot




Last week had me doing a shoot experimenting with high, mid and low key lighting. High key is where the image is very bright and has high exposure levels. Low key is pretty much the opposite where you will find a lot of darker tones and colours in the image. High key images are considered happy whilst low key images are considered to convey sadness or drama, purely due to the colour and tones of the images. Mid key images are just somewhere in the middle; quite bright but has dark definitions to them. I feel like most of my images turned out more mid-key due to lighting faults. If I had increased the lightening strength then the majority of the images would be high key.







Images above I feel are the pictures I feel turned out best. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks, Harry x

Model was Ella Light

No comments:

Post a Comment