Friday 23 June 2017

OOTD: Supreme/Champion


Supreme / Supreme/Champion / Guess/ASAP / H&M / Nike Air Max 97


Where have I been you ask? I'm now back home from finishing my first year at University so I've been settling back in and have now started back at my old job for the summer! Now being at home, I've also done a spot of shopping as well.

went to the Supreme store in London for the first time on the 15th of June where the Supreme/Vans were dropping. Unfortunately, by the time I got in the vans were sold out, but another collaboration caught my eye. The Supreme/Champion pullover, which I'm wearing in the photo above, dropped as well on Thursday. Normally, products which are releasing in store and online on Thursday will be announced on the Wednesday, yet the pullover was released at 11am on the Thursday when the store opens. I like how thin the pullover is so I can wear it in this heatwave we are having in the UK at the moment, yet the £140 price tag is quite something…


I'm also wearing the Guess/A$AP top with the blue collar from the new 'Ice Cream and Cotton Candy Club' collection that retailed at £45. It's quite hard to see the tee in the images but its a plain light blue, pink and white striped top with Guess/A$AP embroidered on the front. It's a t-shirt that I'm planning to wear for the majority of the summer. I also picked up the restock of the Nike Air Max 97's which retailed for £130. A very popular shoe within in the shoe community and I needed to get a pair myself!



What did you think of this look? Leave a comment below!

Thanks, Harry x

Photography by Tommie Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment